CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

EL, I fully understand your position and can see why many people...

1. 268 Posts.
    EL,
    I fully understand your position and can see why many people buying and selling are trading like they are rabbits in the headlights. However my strong belief is CVN is seriously undervalued while the vast majority of ASX oilers are living off bluesky promises (the next well will not be a duster).

As far as POE they are an "entirely different" company and as Ted has said he would not run POE as its being run. When directly asked if CVN would ever consider buying POE (its for sale), Ted said it wouldn't be POE if we did buy it because we would run it like CVN. We would only be interested in Thailand and at best a handful of their staff. The rest is of no interest to CVN although he did say they work together as partners quite well.

POE and Canada are not CVN and Australia and its really foolish to think they can be compared its like comparing apples to oranges. Just as the ASX vs TSX vs Dow vs Dax they are too different from investers to economies. You cant simplify things by look at the 40/60 split and saying Canada is the yardstick because POE is not run anywhere near as well as CVN in every area of their respective businesses.

Any oiler on the ASX would give their left and right testicle to have what CVN has. The only reason why CVN are not close to realistic value is because the rabbits are still quivering from what's happened on the ASX over the past year or more. Understandable again, and that's why I am an "investor" not a trader (gambler) who lives by the sword (daily sp) and can quickly die by the sword.

Take my word that within the next 5yrs CVN will be well over the billion market cap, due mainly to management who are very very sharp. I certainly didn't retire at such a young age to get free money from Kevin Krudd, as Ive made a hell of a lot out of the ASX with shares like WPL, BHP, JBM, BOW, EXT, AGO to name a few. I expect to make a hell of a lot more out of my 4.5million CVN (avg buy around 2.3c-2.8c) within the next 10 yrs.

Except occasionally a rarely hold for less than 5yrs but its a safer less stressful strategy as long as you do deep research and have a good understanding of the company that your investing in.My only goof recently was not getting in on KAR under the $2 mark when I damm well new it looked very promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.