CVN 2.50% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

You have to hand it to the short-sighted "trading mentality"...

1. 268 Posts.
    You have to hand it to the short-sighted "trading mentality" over the well researched "investment mentality". I really think far too many people simply don't understand what CVN has in Thailand.

Its exciting to see just what the new 3D seismic finds in the unexplored L33 block.

As I have believed and stated since 2006, CVN are sitting on what will become "the biggest" most profitable onshore oil resource within Thailand. It is the whole unexplored size of the JV, along with strong exploration signs (well away from the main volcanic production zone). CVN has always strongly believed that oil shows from Bo Rang to Si Thep is just an extension of the main and known reserve. As CVN have stated (and so far not proved) they be believe a big reserve sits under the sandstone production area at Wichian Buri. It is just a matter of a well in the right position to prove this theory, but Ted did make it clear to many at the AGM that it most certainly exists.

What I would give to jump 5-8 yrs ahead just to see how big the reserve might end up being. Well done CVN you are still the diamond I felt you would always be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $193.7K 977.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1493897 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 510753 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.