PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

Pan to 20c, page-31

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Hi Folks
    Has anyone else noticed the price manipulation occurring in PAN share price during the evening Auction period most nights?

It involves late sells that exceed a buy order by only one or a few more shares than the buy quantity that push the price down at the close

It happened again tonight- where one Buy order for 61,515 shares at $0.135 which would have lifted the SP up was matched by two sells that just happened to equal the buy order plus a few more shares- leading to a downward close and a consistently dropping SP trend!

On 1 Feb a buy order of 15,127 at $0.165 was exceeded by a sell of 15,128 shares at $0.16- a difference of only one share- the SP closed down that night at $0.16 ! That extra one share was the difference.

On 1 March a single Buy order of 44,286 at $0.15 was matched by 9 sells which just happened to total 44,290-i.e. by only 4 more sells- resulting in the closing price ending down at $0.145.

At 4.04 PM on 5 March a Buy order at $0.155 for 600,000 shares was immediately matched by a sell order for 600,000--at $0.10-- strange ??? No manipulation here !!
    - the sell was later withdrawn and the price closed up at $0.135- but it demonstrates that someone was trying to play games with the price that night

On 11 March a buy at $0.14 of 19,272 was initially matched by a sell of 19,286 at $0.13-- a sell difference of only 14 shares-but the SP ended up that night- the manipulator stuffed up????

I am interested in whether others have seen such manipulation or have views on what could be behind this.

PS Whilst the buyers got a lower buy price each night I feel sorry for the sellers who missed out on their sale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.