HGV 2.27% 4.5¢ hygrovest limited

PanCann streaming deal, page-30

1. 92 Posts.
    Hopefully,with my help,you have a better understanding of how this deal works.Now ask yourself how "PanCann" will profit with all their streaming deals(I want you to think outside the box and disregard the production proceeds).I'd also like you to find out if they will have a hold period for the shares obtained from each of their streaming partners.

I wonder how HVST will obtain funding to complete all the phases of their expansion plans at the Duncan facility.Care to make a guess?

https://www.newcannabisventures.com/cannabis-wheaton-launches-with-14-streaming-partners/

Streaming Partners
    Cannabis Wheaton’s first cohort of streaming partners includes 14 outstanding companies in six provinces across Canada. Our streaming partners consist of licensed producers pursuant to the ACMPR regulations or late stage LP applicants under the ACMPR. Collectively, our streaming agreements include existing built capacity and to be constructed capacity of approximately 1,300,000 square feet of cannabis cultivation and production space net to Cannabis Wheaton by 2019.
    Under each streaming agreement, the Company, upon the satisfaction of certain conditions precedent including having sufficient capital available for financing and performance of satisfactory due diligence, Cannabis Wheaton will provide financing to the applicable streaming partner in consideration for: (i) the issuance of shares of the streaming partner at an agreed-upon valuation; and (ii) an allocation of the streaming partner’s cannabis production yield at either a fixed price or a cost-plus price. The yield component will be in respect of a defined period of time ranging from 10 to 99 years depending on the streaming partner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $9.463M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $1.117K 24.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89056 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 55694 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.