PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

As I understand it, PGS are acquiring the whole block...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    As I understand it, PGS are acquiring the whole block proprietary survey in PEL90 for Chevron et al, using the Ramform Titan at the same time that Searcher are acquiring a few multiclient surveys in the area (including for Total). Encup earlier showed a vessel map suggesting that the Total survey is being acquired currently. No doubt this is being acquired by Searcher.

If there is a farmin deal concluded with PCL, then either PGS or Searcher could be available to acquire in PEL87. However, until a PEL87 deal is concluded, no seismic contract will be signed and so both PGS and Searcher would still be possible candidates at the moment. I think TGS were also hunting for work in the area, so don't count them out.

IMO this will all come to a head very shortly. If you don't hear of a farmin by early February, I'd be almost certain there will be no deal at all. Actually, I'd be concerned about the timing to acquire, process and interpret the 3D data ahead of the notification deadline, which is likely 60 or 90 days prior to the licence expiry. As such, if there is a deal concluded, I suspect the survey area will need to be limited. Maybe 1,000-2,000 sqkm maximum. It won't be the 5,500sqkm that is reportedly being planned.\

Just my opinion.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $16.73K 783.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 13021011 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4185327 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.