MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

pandas meo ver ego analysis and explanation

1. 134 Posts.
    Well Im back....and as much as i want to say "i told you so" about MEO reaching 25 cents and EGO .013..im not going to.

AS a matter of fact in the days ive been absent from this forum i have actually bought shares in one of these two companies.

EGO? nah...all EGO has is a license to dig .and after a couple of near to nothing announcements the share price went nowhere. In these volatile market trading conditions, you can expect further downside with this share unless something spectacular happens with its next dig
    I certainly have not placed a buy order yet!

MEO? Wow...i was just about to make this posting this morning before the announcement erupted only to be disappointed..it turns out ive been suspended until 3:50pm!! Too late to let everyone know.after some positive announcements, My sentiment towards MEO had completely flipped 180 degrees,..its got something.more than a license to dig...just read their announcements...ive bought into this company and am very positive about its future prospects..in fact i can make another bold prediction the SP of this company to double or even better reach 70 cents in a matter of 4-8 weeks.

Re if your interested, Ive sold centro as i said i would at 36cents but bought back again at 30 cents..also very positive about centro

I also hold CFU

But the stock i think thats going to perform the best is of course MEO!!!! Its still very CHEAP in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.