Possibly partly my fault, I should have told him to Back...

1. 23,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Possibly partly my fault, I should have told him to Back OFF.
    Mind you, to most I would have thought it obvious as I was constantly and noticeably stepping back.

The concern more so for me would be, is me getting it and not knowing and giving it to someone else.

The building trade over here appears to still be in full swing and the trades or tradies appear to be carrying on as normal.

On Saturday I had to go to one or two places, chasing building supply stocks in case there was a total lock down and their was more cars and people on the road than normal, like a bees nest being disturbed.
    And no matter what I went to buy, PVC piping or whatever, the shops or suppliers had already been hammered by people.
    Items that you wouldn't expect a rush on, you name it.

I live in a rural area, but the burbs have come across the road, hence why we are moving.
    Anyway, I was driving past what's known as a children's forrest in the bush, smallish I think.
    No idea what's in there and up in the bush car-park I see around ten cars, obviously people visiting and woman walking up there with around 5 kids in tow.
    WHAT THE!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.