HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Panel discussion with Russell Francis

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Here is a video that came into my in box this morning for anyone interested. I am trying to work out when this talk happened and but can't pin point it exactly but think it happened sometime over the last week. A panel of startup people including Russell discuss the challenges of start ups.

A couple of points of passing interest. It seems that Leanne Graham has been spending the last couple of weeks with Velpic in Perth working on the SME strategy. From what Russell was saying she is impressed with the way Glen Moora is connecting with the enterprise end of town but she is helping them moreso work on the SME side of things. Also I think we might see VPC become more visible soon on social media as Russell mentions that are about to start regular blogging. Glen Moora and Leanne Graham's assistant Amy were in the audience. (I take it that was Amy Walker from iExecute). So maybe it is a case that the focus in the last couple of weeks has been on conferencing and training and planning the strategy with Leanne. It will be interesting to watch this when all of Leanne's knowledge and words of wisdom are applied in the real world. I guess now the real show will be from the beginning of 2016.

Hotcopper gets a very good mention at about minute 35 from the RAP guy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.