ECL 0.00% $3.06 excelsior capital ltd

Bottomfeeder, anyone following this thread would see that I've...

1. 3,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Bottomfeeder, anyone following this thread would see that I've answered all your questions objectively. No emotions here.

You've asked the question about transfer of intrinsic value - which, by definition, means "locked-up" value - and I've explained clearly the interrelationship between both classes at the business level, and under the governing laws.

I've come up with five - yes, FIVE - ways for the Ords to actually get their hands on that value, yet you complain that I'm not open-minded enough to look at alternatives!!

Glad you came up with one other way though, viz. buying back the Class A's on the cheap. It's not going to happen, because the Class A activists won't allow it. That's the reality. That stock is intrinsically worth $1.30 to $1.50 with the simplest of actions, that being the declaration of a dividend. Why should they be bludgeoned into submission by this on-the-nose Board?

Look, I honestly don't know the exact course this saga will follow, even though I'm confident as to how it will end.

But the FAIREST outcomes will be determined by the true, long term investors. Not the short-term traders, not those who signed a pact with the Board only to now come out enraged, and certainly not the Board based on their behaviour to date.

If you want to trade, then be my guest, but that won't solve the problem of an oppressive Board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.