PPY 18.2% 1.3¢ papyrus australia limited

Paper production is abandoned because it can't be done with the...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Paper production is abandoned because it can't be done with the technology. The reason for fibreboard coming in to the picture would be because producing a successful veneer of outer trunk material also seems to have failed. So what to do with the outer material? Why, let's chip it and turn it into panels. The panels themselves are pretty ugly and would need some beautification- so let's veneer them!

But it's all verrrrry labour intensive still. If you look at the photos of the veneering press, it seems you can only produce one panel at a time- shovel the chipped material in; crank up the presser; then remove a piece of chip board. Again hardly an industrial scale process. It's going to cost a further fortune to get a fully integrated production facility that spits out commercial quantities of bord out one exit and commercial quantities of inner trunk veneer out another exit. At the moment it's it looks like a cottage industry only.

I think suspicions are right about the last announcement being problematical. They need to do further *experiments with recipes* to get a viable panel product. i.e. the tests have delivered a 'fail' at this stage.

Only 3 - 4 months money left.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.