Quite out of the blue I started to experience these absolutely...

1. 58 Posts.
    Quite out of the blue I started to experience these absolutely horrible and terrifying attacks. Mainly in social settings- sometimes with close friends. My heart starts racing, I feel dizzy and the adrenalin kicks in and I absolutely tremble. The fear of not being able to control/ looking like a fool is massive. Straight afterwards i feel so sad and despairing....It becomes a vicious cycle as the fear of it happening again and the anxiety that brings with it almost guarantee another attack. Thankfully it is not all of the time, I can usually pick the situations or even the people that may precede it. I consider myself a calm,capable and confident person. I am a happy person with a happy life. This is something I have to work through, and I am doing that. I know that it's important to address old wounds I may have been pushing away and not dealing with in order to beat this, and I'm doing so... It is fair to say though its a huge challenge and has given my confidence a great big belting.
    I would appreciate hearing from others who have been there.
    Surely this is not uncommon??
    Thankyou

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.