Huge thanks to all of you who have shared your own experiences...

1. 58 Posts.
    Huge thanks to all of you who have shared your own experiences and ideas on treatment . Although I wouldn't wish a panic attack on anyone, there is some solace in hearing that I'm not the only one and that others have had the same experience- and gotten through it very well.
    As I thought - it is a huge load off to open up and talk about it. Something I'm not great at by nature!... I do tend to keep things very much to myself.I have a feeling that is a big part of the problem!! I suspect that me talking to my GP and my close friends and family will be a big relief to me in many ways. I think that by " putting it out there" I will be making a big step towards getting better and moving out of this. Almost taking the stigma/secret away. I understand I shouldn't feel embarrassed. We humans all have a vulnerable side and big personal challenges to face at some point in our lives.. One day this will be just a " blip" in mine.
    I am willing to look at all the options- therapy or medicine possibly a combination of both. My lifestyle is healthy and I will keep it that way. I realise that being a hero and trying to muddle through this myself is prolonging it and a bit silly. If I had a serious infection I would seek help- simplistic, but I think you know what I mean.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.