ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

panic button

1. 45 Posts.
    Hi Everyone, just read some of the recent posts here and realized how inpatient we have become just because The SP is not claiming, this is my input into this..

1- The Indians are the hardest people to deal with in business, they don't follow the western system of doing things time lines means absolutely nothing to them hence when NSL announced the next shipment Late March was a mistake due to NSL Management not realizing this fact, they made this mistake again when announcing Shipment late April the reason they did this because Management want to assure us everything is going ok, but apart from time lines.

2- the system of NSL operation in India is not yet set, due to point 1, therefor NSL management need good operational manager to smooth everything at lease the first couple of shipment to keep supply flowing which they set about to do already in last announcement.

Now that NSL learned this the hard way they Don't want to make announcement till everything in place, but the management is sending subliminal messages through directors acquiring more Shares.

I have run out of cash as I just bought more Parcels at these cheap prices,I will be picking up more as I go because I have great feeling about this.
    Good things happens to those who Wait...JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.