ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi joeI'm hoping the silence from management means they're...

1. 47 Posts.
    Hi joe

I'm hoping the silence from management means they're working their @rses off to reslove the production issues.

I have been holding the stock long enough that I am still in front (just) but can understand people who got in at higher prices bailing out on no news and pushing the price down.

The lustre has certainly come off this stock, but the story remains unchanged for NSL in that they have secured two mines (albeit small ones they refer to as proof of concept mines), have the logistical arrangements in place for trucking, shipping, selling etc and now have enough cash to run for a couple of years without having dilute the stock through any further capital raising. Consolidation had to happen in order to relist as miner and even though it has turned out badly, at least it is out of the way.

A couple of weeks ago I posted this was good value at 15c, and it looks like the value is twice as good today :(

India exports a lot of iron ore, so it IS possible to mine there, just no Aussie companies doing it yet. So, if managment can resolve whatever problems they are having with production, the share price will be back at 20c and hopefully much further north than that as soon as the problems are worked out....

...just one boatload...

Cheers
    OT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.