NOR 4.44% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Panic Buying, page-50

1. 12,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    Well

Now we have the drama being created over a short term share price fluctuation.

First thing is to understand that this is the SHAREMARKET.

It is market where people buy and sell.

It is a market trading on human emotion - look at your own posts - should have, could have, wished I, if only - then you get the rear view mirror commentators - a dime a dozen.

Like most human beings when things go "well" life is a breeze - when things change as they do, their whole world collapses.

If you did your research, and if you have not - may I suggest that you do it again. Then if you are comfortable with your analysis stay with your investment.

Back yourself in or make the choice to leave. But be dicisive.

The issue is the story in the head that is created when things do not go as your wish. The plans you had is another story in the head. It is not the real world.

Get real. You invested in an emerging technology. The choice was yours not the company - they did not force you to buy shares.

Any emerging company has hicups along the way. Ask Steve Jobs - better that that, read the story of the strife and obstacles he and all involved with the development of Apple went through in the early stages.

If your head is tangled up in the share price right now - forget it. The share price may go lower, but remember it is like a cork on the ocean.

Remember it is an experienced team, the technology works, it is easy to use, it has lots of potential development.

Rest easy - enjoy your Christmas, there is a lot more to life that a shareprice going up and down.

Cheers Hoofa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $22.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $7.784K 170.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129898 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.