NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

panic selling provides an opportunity, page-29

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Musashi,
    While I am not doubting the short term charting, as it is a proven science.

I also am not discounting the other Science (Once again taken off the NWE website)of interpreting full tensor gravity gradiometry imaging (FTG), a survey technology that can be meshed with existing seismic and other data such as regional well logs to cost-effectively give a much clearer picture of local geology that are lining up in this particular area.

While it is true that in hindsight,if I had the time to sit at the computer all day and read charts, I personally might not have jumped in a bit early and have seen my investment decrease in value. But that's not to say that this is not still a good story unfolding.

Understanding your way of thinking and see it from your perspective of time spent on the charts and short term trading so all credo's to you.

but with the facts that are being presented and the available data from multiple sources the story is only beginning. With the first well horizontal in the ball park of $5-10 million to bring this on as "Prove of concept" (pg 15 of the attached PDF) and to be able to have access to an estimated 59tcf of Gas (pg 24).. There is a lot more gyration of this stock to come.

When is a good time to buy? Thats always the million dollar question, and you know as well as most, there is no perfect formula for this.. Even the best get it wrong.

I will post the interesting slides out of the Department of Mines and Petroleum Mid West Unconventional Gas Community Workshop held late last year.

Link to DMP PDF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.