NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

panic selling provides an opportunity, page-34

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Musashi,

There is no disagreement from me on your price predictions.
    Charts and scanning the market each day is all good and well, you are a full time trader or part-time day trader. Also with this in mind, if you are only on the outside looking in, you always need to be looking or on the lookout for volume plays. These are always going to be the short term plays.. we can discuss the merits of these until the cows come home.

But solid money can be made via investments into emerging industries such as where we are at now with the WA gas plays. If every one subscribed to your view, then there would be no investment in to these emerging industries.

I have done my time as a day trader while I was back studying for 3 years..it allowed me to enjoy my study and also allowed me to take a year off after study and not work. So I know the stress that comes with it. It is not clear cut and unstressful as you well know. In fact I found it to be a loney existance to be stuck at the computer each and every day sweating about the next big thing, poring over charts, Running scans of the markets each night and staying up late each night to see what the Dow was going to do..

I am not knocking you in anyway.. as this is the path you take and I understand from your posting that you like to steer the Mums and Dads away from over paying for thier investments, when the hype brigade get the pump and dumps going, So once again all credo to you..

For now I am fortunate with my work to roam around China and meet with guys that are involved in these industries. Companies that are doing the hard yards in Mongolia, Loas, off the coast of Vietnam, or are on the seismic boats pulling millions of dollars of equipment doing the straites of some god for shaken ocean. So maybe just maybe there is a different view going on from what you see from only looking at the charts.

As your posting style into this forum is only about Volumes and momentium. That I have read, as I don't follow any of your other posts. There is not to much about the BASE of work that is laying the foundations for this emerging Gas and oil boom we are seeing unfolding that is going to drive Australia into brighter future.

You have a dig about cut and paste..Buddy, its happening in front of your eyes.. look at where some of the US companies where 5 years ago..The ones that got in front of this boom the US have generated for themselves..

With the amount of work and investment that has already gone in to the story that is unfolding. At this stage, I would still prefer to have money parked in NWE/AWE/Barat partnership then say MPO, who has cash in bank but no direction.

Call the short term plays.. that all great.. but dont be so smug about the FT of what is going on on the ground.. As what has been pointed out by the cut and pastes you refer to is to a bigger picture then your T/A can predict.

The fact is.. there is Gas/oil..There is a Market for it and with the new technology available someone is going to get it out of the ground.

So far this partnership is ticking all the right box's.
    Doesn't mean the free float of the market is right..
    If we see one of the major partners drop off the radar, then we know NWE is going down the gurgler, but until then its step by step to keep plugging away and sure up the resource so it can be booked.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.