NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Sorry that the "Smug" part has offended you, and understand that...

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Sorry that the "Smug" part has offended you, and understand that there has been some solid attacks on you while presenting the charts..

As you say, you have been round a long time, So have a lot of others..I think it was about end of 86 via working with Jews out of Melbourne that I got tipped in to my first buy.
    I didn't need no charts to tell me that the stock was going to go up.

You and I both know the Markets are corrupt. A lawyer doing the paper work, An accountant doing the sums for a project.
    A supplier of equipment gets a long term order to fill.
    A broker pushes puts the word out to his client base.
    These are the leaks you are looking for in your charts.

What we have also presented over the last few months, has been data collected to show that this is not over yet. So I think both can have coexistence on this thread. As there is no right or wrong on this matter.

Just make sure you post a buy signal for the herd to follow you if one shows via your charts.

As for up to now for the last 6 months there has only been sell signals coming out of you. Which for the grace of me, I cant seem to see why AWE and Bharat have not followed but are indeed going countrary to the charts and are investing more into this play? Maybe they are working on F/A and not T/A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.