NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

panic selling provides an opportunity, page-37

1. 3,290 Posts.
    "These are the leaks you are looking for in your charts."

Absolutely not. Charting involves far more than dodgy accountants and inept brokers, etc, etc. At best these would provide minor fluctuations in price. The above practices do occur, but they don't even represent a mere blip on the radar. Any decent chartist would easily filter out such nonsense. Copy and paste of company propaganda sucks in far more novice traders than any of the above. imo.

As for AWE & Bharat. One strategy is to buy up on weakness. A security has good FA & is under priced. You soak up massive amounts of those shares knowing that given time they will rise again. Then you sell. Unfortunately many of us are not Warren Buffett & we don't have $10.000.000 to throw into something for a ten year wait.

At the more modest end of town your just looking for bang for your buck. That means not buying in high only to watch it drop over a 5 month period & take another 5 months to get back to where you bought in. Normally a round trip of about a year in most cases. That's if they do recover. Many times they don't.

They other problem is many who buy in on the copy & paste brigades up ramping just can't afford to see their hard earned slowly disappearing on them day in, day out. So they sell. Subsequently as they have already been burnt once they don't re-enter if the security ever rises again.

I agree totally that FA & TA should exist side by side for those that wish to utilize them both. That was my aim in starting the STT that Freehold took over. Unfortunately my TA input was stopped on this thread. No great loss to me.

I'll certainly let you know if I ever take more than a day trade in this.

You have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.