NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

@TonyIndo Hi Tony, In my opinion, the 2 CORONA sign-ups are...

1. MBS
    33 Posts.
    @TonyIndo

Hi Tony,

In my opinion, the 2 CORONA sign-ups are still in their infancy in the context of 'real-world' application. From what I understand, so far they're inside/around 12 months old...? (I stand to be corrected if not) With my limited understanding, I would be looking to perhaps a 12-24 month cost/efficiency analysis to better gauge the benefits that CORONA can provide, allowing some time for company economic landscape to go through some changes. I imagine it is still somewhat difficult to market and sell CORONA to potential clients/companies with limited real-world data or results at Norwoods' disposal ( I do understand that 3rd party testing was undertaken, to what extent?...beyond my pay grade) Having said that, it is definitely worth reminding one's self that one of these sign-ups was the Australian branch of one of the worlds' top oil and gas giants - ENI. With that said, having a look at some of the WP app ranking results of late, there is an obvious uptake/interest from Qatar, Kuwait...etc etc. Now that too happens to be the territory in which there are oil and gas providers from the 2015 top 20 list as per Forbes. Perhaps their liking towards WP might be an introduction to cost saving measures they could implement with CORONA as evidenced by ENI...? Saudi Aramco's company value is measured in trillions. I'm sure they may wish to save a few more $ to add to their fortune. Offices all around the world and with 61000+ employees....

Just waffling out loud. Sorry for the long post. All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.