AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Sue, before you go on hols could you please answer a few...

1. 1,127 Posts.
    Sue, before you go on hols could you please answer a few questions aboutAZZ. You said they have 1/2 dozen
    good prospects in USA compared to GDN's miserable ONE. Now they have had problems with Harrison, and
    Sugarloaf was a duster. Which is the best of the remaining prospects? Just as with GDN's Paradox Well
    the great interest is in Leadville because all the neighbouring wells have found oil or gas there, or in Ismay..... are there any particular geological levels that they are heading for, at say Taiton?
    I would have asked you on the GDN thread but the mad mullahs of muckthrowing would have torn me to pieces.
    There are some who seem to think you have escaped from Dr.Goebbels Propaganda Department. You have been almost singlehanded in pointing out the operational deficiencies of the company.Fooling us over the long Xmas & New Year break. I like GDN's prospect &will continue to hold despite unfunny antics of the
    Keystone Cops Drilling Co. Have a nice vacation after all the technical info you have provided- the site will be as quiet as the tomb after you've gone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.