EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

thx for that MB. I agree that the EDE announcement that GDOT is...

1. 8,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2832
    thx for that MB.
    I agree that the EDE announcement that GDOT is calling for tenders on several projects, which will specifiy the use of Edencrete in those projects, appears to "leapfrog" the release of GDOT Specs for the use of Edencrete in the 24HR Mix.
    But I think it is possibly a timing issue.
    I simply cannot see GDOT (a Govt body - which by definition will follow accepted due process, with officials who would always try to cover their bums) would take the risk of not having a set of Formal Specs formulated by GDOT, before they accept final tenders.
    eg without Specs, how would tenderers know what strength of Edencrete to use? How much steel when Edencrete used? how long to allow to set? what strength cement/aggregate etc?
    Also, there would be liability issues - if project failed, the tenderers would want to be able to point to the instructions issued by GDOT.

So I reckon we will get Specs before news of finalisation of actual tenderers. All just IMHO.

Also, I think in the detailed list, we could add news about Georgia?
    eg mkt getting more detailed timetable of Georgia, costings, and more importantly some news of funding. We could also get some news of Offtakes - could be just news of Heads of Agreement, or MOU with a chemical company or say a Cement coy? If potential buyers can envisage a limited availablility of supply of Edencrete, then they could potentially execute a non-binding deal to secure future supply from Georgia?

so yep, plenty of avenues for a flow of positive news over the next 3-6 mths.

cheers

go team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 190483450 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7420609 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.