AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

panicking sheep

1. 2,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    This is truly crazy. I had a hunch there'd be a selloff when the initial resource came out but nothing like this lunacy. The tone of posts on here and elsewhere only adds to the frenzy. The deposit is still there, AGS have only identified a small part of it so far, the drilling continues as we speak, the U price continues upwards, it sounds like 4 Mile East could possibly be even larger than 4 Mile West, Warrina results are due soon, etc etc. I think we're seeing a real cascade effect here, exacerbated by those living on borrowed money and by short-term thinkers who have trouble reading the details of what's been announced. We've only been shown a small piece of a much larger picture but it seems like most people here are totally blinkered to that.

And for those laughing at the SP going down/the misery of others, I bet you pull the wings off flies too (or worse).

Sanity will come back... eventually (it might be a few weeks/months though given the magnitude of what's going on). Just need to be patient. I'm holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.