CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Panning pic on Twitter, page-56

1. 1,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    No, it's not our point at all. This is an anonymous social media forum and you could claim to be the King of Siam, but actual quals and experience means jack when you pick out and twist parts of a coy's public announcements to suit your narrative.

Your point - that the CAI CP is effectively incompetent and/or fraudulently publicising information is the crux of the matter. So that's heaps different to whether or not we think you are misinformed and/or incompetent smile.png. My view is that you are deliberately cherry picking parts of the report to suit your narrative which differs substantially from what CAI have put out.

Once CAI infill drills these stockpiles, we'll know who is on the money, and who is being a tad mischievous! what.png

And the Dec qrtly will be way too soon to pick this up again, because I doubt any infill drilling will have been completed for inclusion by then on any of the satellite deposits/stockpiles. But happy to pick it up once the coy comes clean...smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.