CF1 10.0% 2.2¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Panoramic

1. 17 Posts.
    Keep your eyes on the prize.

14/04/2015 - Mathew Walker @ 50M shares. This Top 20 is released 2 weeks prior to acquisition.

23/04/2015 - Sugar Dragon announcement > Presentation > 30M issued shares for MW...

Within a month MW buys another 10M shares in off-market trade putting him @ 90M + options...

30/06/2015 - Two months later Sugar Dragon tries it's luck to IPO (which was rejected by ASX 3 times I believe). We keep a stake in the business equal to the value of the initial capital received. (15%?ish) The reason they parted ways is basically the same reason the ASX won't list them... a curious point to add.

23/07/2015 - MW converts 10M worth of options to heads. putting his holdings at 100M. More than he's held in any other listing correct me if i'm wrong. The share price rises as the market follows the money. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during these months. I think the talks with Intiger started before even this point...

24/07/2015 - Immediately following this there's a share placement to raise 300k as what we now know will make up the required 2.4M(?) required total for the deal. The following months they clean house. Part of which entails changing the company name.

A new and interesting phase in SP as the market waits for news regarding a potential transaction said "hoped to be before christmas".. a huge churn, people who bought in at lows sell for 50+%.. it's eaten up and we enter 2-3 new higher trading ranges before the end of the year.

15/09/2015 - Name change.. if this wasn't an indicator as to where this was going I don't know what was. Star Striker..

01/10/2015 - Two share placements to raise around 1.6M within the month. None of which are open to the public effectively as they are immediately over-subscribed.. hmmm... all the while the SP is rising significantly. (0.011 - 0.017)

10/12/2015 - So from the start of the "cleaning house phase" to the end is roughly 5 months.

23/12/2015 - New Top 20

24/12/2015 - Merry Christmas

21/01/2016 - Within the following 4 months we acquire Intiger , MW converts another 5m options, and Mark Rantall (!) is appointed as chairman.

02/06/2016 - Prospectus. Importantly, Patrick Canion. Kind of a big deal.

09/06/2016 - The SP rises to the top of it's range before we go into Trading Halt > Suspension (0.026)

At this point, MW's 100m is obviously worth $2.6M. If we read back through all his purchases / trades / under writings.. I calculate his total consideration to be around 450K for heads, lets round up to 500k to include options. Why is this relevant? This is a forum on investment first and foremost. It's important that we take note of great investments/investors and how it was done.

From 500K he made a profit of $2M in 2 years. That was at that point of course.. It's worth well over $5M now. (less than 3 years later)

It's also important to note, his holding's have not changed.

02/09/2016 - We complete the acquisition (like that wasn't a done deal, 20/20 hindsight for the uninitiated) and start to trade. At a healthy new range of 0.032. eclipsing a previous high. Trading as IAM.

19/09/2016 - Sentry. A Big Deal.

It's at this point the PUMP begins. Too many important events known to the public to stir activity, it was inevitable.. but make no mistake it was in accumulation prior to this. Investor seminars get lined up, we learn why Patrick Canion and Mark Fisher are a big deal. We learn that IAM has many clients, is making money, expecting profitability this year (!), has set some serious milestones in regards to NPAT in correlation to director incentives that are previously unheard of.. and when asked about, appear to be too soft..  and as we await a potential new MOU that is the largest "big deal" of them all.. and SP reaches its peak .. to get dumped back down...

...to a new all time high trading range. where it's being accumulated... again.

Perspective. It's important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $36.83K 1.750M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1662472 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 211200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.