88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

PANR webinar, page-26

1. 10,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    You have once again posted a nonsensical reply. Just because you temporarily hold a lot of shares doesn't make you right. That's Xi Jinping's way of thinking there. A couple of newbies asked suspect questions which had already recently been explained in here many times. The sort of questions straight out of The Troll's 101 Play Book by the way. Only a few posts I hasten to add, not fifty. It appears that you wrote your bullying post padded with old irrelevant well information to try and hide the real reason for your post, which was to attack another poster.

As a trader and not a holder, your timing in acquiring them cheaply has so often been after a barrage of negativity from your good self in the past. People can draw their own conclusions there. Do you have more low buy offers in right now by the way? As to your other claim, you are so very wrong there I'm afraid. I am far from worried you'll be pleased to hear. This is a high risk speculative stock at the moment and I am genuinely loving every minute of this roller coaster ride we are on thanks.

I suggest that anyone wanting honest feedback on the company first start at this link:

https://88energy.com/presentations/

Happy reading lads, be kind, we've only just begun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.05K 3.566M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 214316072 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 581110328 194
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.