EMS 0.00% 2.8¢ eastern metals limited

I don't understand the comment that they are about to begin...

1. 103 Posts.

I don't understand the comment that they are about to begin making needles.

They are in production and producing somewhere around 10 a minute of clip-On components, including the needles for assemby.

Retralok and Vet Lok.

i am now confident and all the critics can go suck eggs.

As I have always said, these guys will be the only company to survive and I say that becuaes i have taken the time to properly investigate the whole project and where the problems lie.

It appears to me they have done it properly except the marketing of the company, but then look at the big flyers in this game. Sure they have made a lot of money for some, mainly those insiders but look at the mums and dads ?

My asssessment is that you will see some real action on this company as they are building the company and putting runs on the board as a company.

The share price will follow regarles of the high flyers who are going down inflicting their usual practices of market manipulation on this company.

I have just had some un belielable information for Boc country, and it was not the cricket.

I have not brought a share for a long time as I am very exposed but I am buying a few this week on the back of this news being accurate. A Friend of a friend of a broker in Jo Burg.

Watch this space and if I am a few days out dont's start the rubbish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.