ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Ok, now you're going to have to spend the rest of your weekend...

1. 296 Posts.
    Ok, now you're going to have to spend the rest of your weekend researching . Ill be researching tonight too, as this could be good buying opportunity if things look positive...

Just remember Day trading can be the hardest way to earn money. Its not as simple as putting a position on a rising stock. You're playing a game with mugs, pricks, and heartless institutions, who have access to a lot of information and resources at any given time.

I think you need to have more discipline in they way you operate. I know it can be hard to make the right decisions when you're in the red. And it always seems like you need to earn back what you lost, But this is human nature and you just need to remove this type of thinking from your decisions.
    Additionally i think you're putting too much skin in the game for a day trade on a specki. Know risk vs reward. Unless you have a large amount of experience i think you should scale down trade size.
    *not advice just my opinion

Learn to identify, oversold,overbought, buying props, selling caps, accumulation, exhaustion, momentum and 100s of other things...

The thing is with rapid rises is, you have to think about ALL the people who bought in before you. There would have been people holding from 1c/2c/3c, and depending on person/situation, they WILL take a multibagger and leave or sell down for a free ride.

"I am basically short term trader and if a trade goes wrong I just become a long term investor in that stock and then I try to research it to justify my decision"

Firstly STT is great, get in before the horde, get to find nice well run companies with good prospective, spend hours researching. woo!

Now STT going wrong doesn't mean you have to get stuck there. Take your 5/10/15% loss and get out if you have to! Setup stops where you are prepared to exit, get out and look for a re-entry if its justified.

If you need to/ you feel you are becoming stuck, go see a good trusted, recommended financial adviser to help your situation. They might be able to help you plan and have better strategy.

Well thats enough from me, Have a nice Sunday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.