MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

paper mills announcement , page-7

1. 202 Posts.
    Good morning one and all,

Steve50, you might be right
    Davepan, you could also be right
    But Gosh, You are 100% correct.

My take on this annoucement is that we have made the short-list of potential suppliers. But how many other Kaolin producers are we up against is anyones guess.
    My first reaction was, "Is this the best they can produce?" Crikey, a double dilution is about to close, and this p$ss-weak "maybe" annoucement is all they can say to rally the troups. Gentlemen, we may be in trouble.

Fact is, when I googled kaolin producers, I got over three hundred listed round the world, and regrettably, Minerals Corp was not on the list. Many were in China, next to Japan and a pretty cheap producer of materials. Surprisingly, even Iran produces Kaolin.

R U wondring why no ones rushing to buy MSC? The 7 million wanted this morning will probably be added to the over-subscription box, and they will get them. Why? Because each and everyone of us shareholders must dip into our pockets for our full entitlement, or their will be extras, which will firstly go to shareholders asking for extras. Cheaper that way. No commissions, I mean.

But what's going to happen after Oct 4 when there are 1.4 billion shares on issue. Going to be a few scary weeks waiting for the next annoucement.

Sorry, but this is the downside risk to balance the potential upside mention by Steve50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.