GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well I'm in Vietnam again- seems Many of the gold shops have...

1. 13,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2751
    Well I'm in Vietnam again- seems
    Many of the gold shops have disappeared again----2010 they were everywhere and every year less

But I digress --- I did find one here in Muine --- I spent half and hour asking if I could buy some paper gold and they just had no bloody idea what that was

What was definite was that they were extremely keen to change thier little oz ingots for my fiat currency--- amazingly they preferred my
    USD to thier DONG and even preferred it over my EUROS, OZI, morrocan dirhams- they didn't want my Canadian and laughed when I suggested Brazilian

Anyhoooooo appears they didn't k ow what paper gold was despite having a gold shop, they were very pleased to see a customer however and all they wanted was My uSD PAPER/ fiat

I'll try another shop later and ask them about paper gold - lol- the shop I went to must be new

( paper gold/ ETFs took the price up- it's will now take the price down- they are the same- except " paper" has no premium to dealers and there is far more liquidity to get out, get back to fiat if you need too---- gold- paper gold is valued in fiat)( fiat rules- usd rules)

Ok bye

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.