Dare you to watch these both to the very end,I think few...

1. 11,853 Posts.
    Dare you to watch these both to the very end,I think few will,but those that do will gain a lot,and I expect the usual mocking.
      ------------------
      Ebed_Keraz, rather than mock I take very seriously the subject under discussion. There is however, no way I would want to watch the lot when it went wrong at the start.
    (Revelation 16:13) And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

“Unclean inspired expressions” symbolize demonic propaganda intended to ensure that the kings of the earth are not swayed by the pouring out of the seven bowls of God’s anger but instead are maneuvered into opposition to Jehovah.
    The ''dragon'' is Satan, clearly identified at Rev 12:9. I would say to this point we are in agreement.

The ''wild beast'' is not the papacy. “The wild beast” symbolizes the entire political system of this world of which “the dragon” is the god. (2 Corinthians 4:4)
    The Bible book of Daniel sheds much light on the meaning of symbolic beasts. Chapter 7 speaks of “four huge beasts”—a lion, a bear, a leopard, and a fearsome beast with big teeth of iron. (Daniel 7:2-7) Daniel tells us that these beasts represent “kings,” or political kingdoms, that rule in succession over vast empires.
    (Daniel 7:17) “‘These huge beasts, four in number, are four kings who will stand up from the earth.
    (Daniel 7:23) “This is what he said: ‘As for the fourth beast, there is a fourth kingdom that will come to be on the earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms, and it will devour all the earth and will trample it down and crush it.

The ''false prophet'' is also a political entity that is deceptive in that it has the appearance of a ''lamb''.
    (Revelation 13:11) Then I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking like a dragon.

It is absolutely vital to stay neutral to the politics of this Satan controlled world in order to have God's favor. The religions that involve themselves while claiming to serve God are being misled by Satan and are in fact making themselves ''adulteresses'' and enemies of God.
    (James 4:4) Adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.