PAR 2.50% 19.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ok thanks to @ceviche for this thought/thread...Let me start a...

1. 4,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6909
    Ok thanks to @ceviche for this thought/thread...

Let me start a new thread with '2022' in it as requested, though I can't see why you couldn't have started it, we can all add to it as we see fit. But anyway, lets do it....

To be frank, I personally think it is more 2023 and 2024 when things will start pacing up for us materially...2022 to me is like the start of a long jog.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4177/4177502-cf1d5f680afeb80cd8c7ff5b8ef7fb9c.jpg
    Ok we can only go forwards from here, surely. Stretch, get ready for some super big years ahead.

....have a bit of a stretch...loosen up those muscles....we know we have a big job ahead of us...its the warm up year...Now don't forget, I could be quite wrong...it might turn out to be a really good year in terms of PAR performance, we are coming off a low base...ok very low base .... But don't be disappointed if we remain mildly up...don't feel this is a failure, keep the next few years in sight. Don't lose patience, there is so much to come!

The share price has nothing to do with what the science is saying, how the patients are benefiting and what those clinical trials are coming back with.

Proof? I give you JUST 3 patients, look at that poster...read those charts....usually you cant tell much with 3 patients like those trends.Forget charts in a book...speak to Happell..speak to Hamman...speak to Garyric, JTL, Sooly, HeysItsJay, Adherent and of course Cphil...ask these and the others questions (Apologies to any others I haven't specifically mentioned, you know who you are) ....pick their minds....read their testimonies which I feel privileged to have done so, multiple times, I've even printed a few of the older ones. Their evidence coupled with those graphs does it for me...this keeps me in the stock.....this sets me up for life (spec statement)...this gives me patience for 5 years...for 10 years....

I want to come back to HC in T E N years and see at least a number of you....I want your stories to tell me how happy you are and that you still have some of these tickets left.I'm not a Notre Damas.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4177/4177516-48471132aa93879914a3aa20bf03fdc7.jpg
    Not me, maybe that book looks familiar but that isn't me.

I can't guarantee that in ten years time we will be multiples of what we are now, but mate, I cant see any other investment that has our potential. There is some pretty whacky crazy stuff out there, option plays (just came out of a freak oil play that was a total accident. nah you guys don't wanna hear about it do you?)

QUICK STORY

Ok real quick side story..had a US option on Oil, not futures, on USO...misread the darned expiry as 3/4/2022, that was American date format, EDSKI, where was my warning? Thought I had till April 3rd...anyway, options were ITM, got assigned the stock, had a massive negative amount of cash in my account as a result BUT was holding stock of OIL....gotta get out...but wait..oil is going up! *evil laughter*. Managed to get out two days later and made some extra coin...not enough to buy you all a few slabs...but was happy considering it was a mistake!.

What's my point? Sometimes we just don't know how things are going to play out, we can have surprises on the way...we know the rough timetables, we don't know what's happening in the background completely and WHAT can strike at any time. This isn't just an engineering company making the same old widgets day in...day out, with little prospect of a design change and only one application...

There are a few themes even in an inflationary environment... Lithium, Nuclear....even others in the Bio space... still nothing like what we have the potential to be, one day ..BUT.... You need to DYOR and not rely on just one poster though. It has to be possible for YOU. If you see something you don't like,. If you hear of a competitor, we want to know about it...lets say you have a duty of care to report it here so we can investigate it here...we have some real you-beaut posters that have a lot of knowledge in many areas we can draw upon....this is one of our great strengths - report it....tell us, just do it courteously and professionally.

Well there are a few things in the short term horizon that causes me to be positive about this year.

1) CEO Appointment

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4177/4177540-eb86f5f6b9cffa8e47534a7ee180e8f0.jpg

This is my view will really happen this year...maybe in this half, but possibly at the start of 2nd half? Don't get frustrated with the time, treat this as a positive, it no doubt means they are carefully going through the best candidates, the perfect fit, with the right experience. If it takes a couple of EXTRA months...do it...get us the best.

2) Top line 008

Mate, this will do things for me. Sure it might just be a few words, but I'm hoping they will be positive and will give us all at least some insight, a sneak peak, even one or two data sets on key biomarkers? (Am I pushing the envelope now?).

Par-ladies and gents, its like we are the inner sanctum. I mean it will be a publicly available announcement...it will have that little Price Sensitive Bell next to it...BUT how many ordinary (NON HC) shareholders are gong to know what 008 is, how pivotal it is and even what pricing regime it might mean one day? Yes I know there has been a whole announcement on pricing and what a positive 008 announcement could be one day....but a lot forget, a lot don't go into the details....

How many know the difference between Serum and Synovium and why it makes a difference. How many understand the ramifications and action of our drug within our joints!

(New to us, no idea what the heck Mozz is on about? Read this for a full deconstruct on 008, what it is, why it is important, what does it mean to YOU as a shareholder)

008 - My Theory - Part 1
    008 - My Theory - Part 2
    008 - My Theory - Part 2

3) 002 progress

The main show...will bubble away nicely in the background.

4) MPS DEAL...

Well this is my wild card that I'm holding in amongst my other plain UNO cards...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4177/4177581-50f0441e793686865fe05b1646c37c08.jpg
    Hold that Wild card it till its the right time...

...a card that can be dropped when most needed, perhaps when least expected? More of a chance to drop it at the end of the year, maybe start of next year? It will take time,...but this will really be a pivotal moment. A deal here would be a clear indication of what we have, what we are capable of and would be the perfect stepping stone to a future OA deal.

5) Surprises?

Yeah I reckon there will be a few, maybe small ones...maybe other indications, a patent here, a peer review there...maybe something outta left field that none of us thought about. The main shows continue in the background, and that's good for me, and good for you.

As part 2 of this post I was going to do a bit of a summary of that Baker Young report...in one word, IMPOSSIBLE.There is too much material to be able to even summarise it. All I can say is its a good report.- no point in trying to do it justice.

Here is to a good year ! The start of many...

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.