PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR 7 & Psoriasis

1. 4,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    PAR & Psoriasis

Thanks to Avemaria for pointing me in this direction.

For the benefit of Sammyal and maybe a few others - Please note this is NOT an area where PAR is currently working on to my knowledge. I in no way endorse or suggest that PAR may or may not work on this directly or indirectly currently, in the past or in the future.Nor should it be implied that PAR can or should look at this area. It is merely personal speculation.Information in this article is done with my own research and should not be taken as gospel. Do not rely on it, it is merely to point out possible merits and stimulate healthy discussion. The author (myself), management and office staff (myself), editing and analysts that assisted with this article (all me) does not warrant any claims and none should be read into. Apart from a solid investment in shares directly and indirectly (derivatives) I have no connection to PAR and do not benefit monetarily or any other financial or non-financial way (ok ok I get some basic enjoyment by researching and putting these articles together for your enjoyment, thats all) . Do your own research.

*whew*

Paradigmers, last week its been some 50 years since the massive Apollo mission went to the moon...I can easily liken this for us getting to the moon on our own mission...a mission that requires years of planning, testing and discoveries along the way perhaps much like our journey of PAR and its respective wonder drug, PPS. I sincerely hope we get to the lofty heights in terms of SP equivalent which in some ways can be likened to the first moon mission accomplished some 50 years back.Some 400,000 people were involved directly or indirectly with that first moon mission1. In our case we dont have quite such a large team but believe me, we will one day hopefully help and cure perhaps 10 times this number of folks!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1648/1648220-c88e49f1ca9ddc5a04fce217f4ffa5bc.jpg
    PAR also will hopefully blast off to a successful mission of world wide benefit!

Tonight I present yet another potential rocket like fix to a human medical condition... Psoriasis.

WHAT IS IT?
    Psoriasis in itself is a skin disorder that causes skin cells to multiply faster than normal. The build up of skin causes bumpy red patches and white scaling. Generally it only affects a few areas of the body and cant be passed from one person to another2 .

There are 4 broad types namely:
    1-Pustular psoriasis
    2-Guttate psoriasis
    3-Inverse psoriasis
    4-Erythrodermic psoriasis

HOW IS SKIN DISEASE AT ALL RELATED TO PPS??
    Well its an inflammatory condition, that's the first link, but wait, there is more. Did you know there is also a link between this itchy skin affliction and a condition called psoriasis arthritis. That brings the joints into play and thus another area where PAR may assist one day.

WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS?
    Again, before researching into this condition, if you had asked me, I would've thought it was some sort of skin disease and it probably affects a few thousand people in Aus and perhaps 10 times that number in the USA.

8 million Americans are affected!

Worldwide? 125 Million3 .
    Dont forget, there could be an overlap in numbers between OA and the other conditions but they are still large numbers despite this possibility.

When to see a doctor If you suspect that you may have psoriasis, see your doctor for an examination. Also, talk to your doctor if your psoriasis: - Causes you discomfort and pain
    - Makes performing routine tasks difficult
    - Causes you concern about the appearance of your skin
    - Leads to joint problems, such as pain, swelling or inability to perform daily tasks4 .

Psoriasis is yet another inflammatory condition that may one day be assisted by Paradigm's PPS. It certainly warrants a look-into once we have ourmain solutions (OA, MPS, RRV) bedded down.Plenty of disclaimers at the start of this article, however, as always, best to DYOR - I'm certainly looking forward to our PAR one day lifting off!

REFERENCES USED
    (1) https://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/news/factsheets/Apollo.html
    (2) https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/psoriasis/understanding-psoriasis-basics#1
    (3) https://www.psoriasis.org/content/statistics
    (4) https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/psoriasis/symptoms-causes/syc-20355840?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=abstract&utm_content=Psoriasis&utm_campaign=Knowledge-panel
    Last edited by Mozzarc: 20/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $110.6K 431.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94172 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.