PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I also asked ChatGPT if bone marrow edema is a biomarker for...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    I also asked ChatGPT if bone marrow edema is a biomarker for osteoarthritis, which returned:

"Bone marrow edema has been proposed as a potential biomarker for osteoarthritis, as it is a common feature of the disease and is associated with joint damage and pain."

"A biomarker is a measurable indicator of a biological process or condition, and can be used to diagnose, monitor, or predict the course of a disease. In osteoarthritis, biomarkers are used to identify individuals who are at risk of developing the disease, to monitor disease progression, and to evaluate the effectiveness of treatments."

"Several studies have investigated the use of bone marrow edema as a biomarker for osteoarthritis. One study found that the presence of bone marrow edema on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) was associated with an increased risk of developing knee osteoarthritis over a 2-year period. Another study found that the extent of bone marrow edema on MRI was associated with the severity of pain and joint damage in individuals with knee osteoarthritis."

Now imagine if PAR we're able to correlate severity of pain with aggrecan levels and and bone marrow edema, which I don't think has been done before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $85.35K 365.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 280011 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 44703 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.