PAR 0.00% 27.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR and the Founder Led Investment, page-9

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3863/3863602-eb229227dc11d3310a432eaeb0e70f36.jpg
    lol its a pile on..... - As for our founder PR - history will judge if he was right or not = the rest is emotion so we read and look for cracks in the story sure. TGA are happy for us to jab, EMA are happy for us to jab, now FDA are happy for us to jab people with this drug. Does the drug work = we will see....looks promising. Will it make money? sounds like a lot of money. If he is right then he's a hero and too early to judge that so walk a mile before you tear these guys down.

I am equally disappointed that we were delayed too long to ride the wave and that was a waste of a year of opportunity - plenty don't want to waste a second one including me but not feeling too bullish about the OS markets to go chasing others now. Missed the boat on a few because of having money tied up in PAR and that was a mistake in hindsight. Tell myself get over it don't let it colour my judgement of the near future. Having done that and held a fundamental stock this long I'm not about to let it go now- and as for cashing out on IND open - was not remotely up to fair value so wasn't tempted but would have been a good trade to do on the whole holding if you could pick it confidently. I'll get my payday in the end which I'm hoping will more than justify the time invested. General market rises through next year look unlikely so its a fundamental re-rate required now and for that it has to be still crazy undervalued. This one fits so thats why I'll still be here.

Here's and upside down one for you Mozz - rising wedge, broken down and backtested, making lower lows and lower highs, approaching overhead resistance at the tail end of an impulse move - not a very good spot to buy generally confused.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 27.5¢ $3.764K 13.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56176 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 16499 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.