PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

...Reflecting on the TAM post ...I wanted to add...You know I...

1. 4,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6631
    ...Reflecting on the TAM post ...I wanted to add...

You know I love the charts, TC, MK14EVA and the others, you do a sterling job guiding us and telling us what to expect....but one of the main questions in the TAM chapter is not necessarily WHEN our stock will get through a certain price level, when will it break through resistance...when will we get a golden cross over...when will the Bollinger Bands squeeze us upwards and when will I get a positive RSI....its not necessarily a queston of what Elliot waves are in place and what Fibonacci has to say on the matter...

It's more...CAN we become a $50 Billion Market Cap? IS it possible to reach a $100 Billion market cap?

This is the thinking of a long term investor.

So is it?

Is it what...?

Is it possible to reach such upper echelons?

Well if it were only a subset of OA...like RA that we were aspiring for...and that was all...I'd have to say Hmmmmm - not sure.

You now add OA....and I stand closer to the YES camp.

You also then add the entire realm of PAIN....(think our unique addressing of NGF)...and it's a definite YES from me.... (Don't forget, as I reminded a guy at work only today, as I type this, there are some 100 million Americans in pain at this very moment).

Then add such incredible indications as Heart Failure, the twins and that respiratory one called ARDS and COPD....

Well you know where I now stand.

Mate, all you gotta do is wait....not 5 minutes...not a month....a few decent years. Yes it's a long time but "Whaddya want for nothing?" 1

DYOR

Reference

1) Line from Blue's Brothers "Rubber Biscuit" song.

Last edited by Mozzarc: 10/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $39.50K 168.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112050 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 130668 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.