PAR 3.92% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR - Big Deal, page-8

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6804
    Denial,

Good read, thanks...But I also think that it's a bit of horses for courses...when I have a bit more than my average on the line I tend to research more and find out more...are we on track, what are the hurdles, is the pathway right, how do the technicals and fundamentals stack up...what are the risks, what are our customers saying about it, are they happy a few days after tkaing it...a few months, what about 5.6 years @Happell ? The more I know and can find out, the more comfort I derive.

I have had holdings where they have been a real set and forget, DEG.AX is the perfect example where it was literally on 'mute'...I woke up 6 years later and it was a nice play. I didn't have a lot on the line to begin with.

PAR is different for me...I need to research constantly...but I guess the main point of the article is don't necessarily react just because something is taking a fraction longer or there is an element of bad news IF the whole train is still progressing on track though perhaps a little behind schedule? To me at least, this train has picked up so much more momentum when it first started it's journey from the get go.

Personal views expressed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $59.66K 241.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78837 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 36290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.