PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I agree with all said above (and especially from Mozz) but with...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I agree with all said above (and especially from Mozz) but with some conditions. At the back of my mind is that we are a small company and subject to manipulation by the bigger players and the market itself...PAR is not in a position to take too much time for development and approval..... as the capital base can easily be whittled away. Ideally we get the FDA approval for DMOAD completed sooner rather than later....That will be a biggie.
    A large partner will also be welcomed and should now be enthusiastically sought after.....maybe entertain a few possibles there ...in order to improve competition to engage with PAR.... I like the idea of the possibilities in Brazil...as this may help pave the way for other deals and/or approvals elsewhere in the world. i am not sure why TGA australia is not mentioned at this stage.....Are they active or not ?...One other thing I worry about is a possible competitor to PAR. Do we have to fear AI in any way or do we have to be concerned about stem cell replacement therapies for example ??? maybe both in conjuction with each other.??? (I am not a conspiracy theorist by the way )))
    I know some of these ideas have been mooted before however I am attempting to point out the reasons why I think PAR should be mindfull of the ramifications of the slow route to an end development of the product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 24.0¢ $969.3K 3.648M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 34182 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 24689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.