PAR 1.75% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR Broker Data

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    Hi all, I couldn't find a thread for PAR broker data so I thought that I would create one that I will update weekly for those that are interested.

"Why is this important? / Why should I even care?"

As retail investors, many can get discouraged by a fluctuating share price or "unusual" market activity/manipulations. Sometimes that causes retail investors to flee a stock due to being unable to stomach the wild intraday volatility and end up seeking something with "more stability."

Broker data is incredibly important for your conviction and to understand how you are being "played" in the markets.

Below is the broker data for this month:

• The biggest seller this month has been RETAIL:as highlighted at the bottom of the spreadsheet Commonwealth Bank retail and CMC retail. Thats largely mum and dad investors, selling a net total of $2.5M worth of PAR shares. Who has been buying your shares?

• The biggest buyers this month has been leading INSTOs: as seen highlighted at the top of the spreadsheet, world leading banks/funds (Instos) have been buying, namely: Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, UBS to name a few.
    With this information in hand, look at every closing hour for the past two weeks. It always happens to trade down? What a coincidence! Its almost like these banks would like to buy more of your shares (accumulate) at these prices, so it is in their best interest to control the price and paint the tape (control the last pip of the day to control the weekly and monthly graph).

Please do learn about broker data and trends such as this that paint a picture as to what is happening behind the intra day patterns - dont get discouraged by intraday tactics, the biggest banks in the world want your shares. There is a reason for it.

DYOR, GLTAH. Never financial advice.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2658/2658419-e079fb0e377524f8f11bbb2ab7329f85.jpg
    Last edited by fareki: 17/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $98.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $34.22K 119.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 92846 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 2573 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ 54445
Last updated 14.05pm 26/04/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.