PAR 12.7% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR Broker Data, page-167

1. 4,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6692
    Yes valid point.

Most wont do the research, they are happy to be guided by what their local GP recommends, the poor and current std of care. They are accepting that surgery is the only inevitable course.

Yes our data will speak for itself, that's coming in my opinion, 008 6 month will provide further evidence in terms of the separation of data between the cohorts after 6 months has passed but it will also show us objective data via MRI and structural markers. JSW for example would be terribly exciting at this early stage, 12 month could possibly be even more telling (Placebo -v- 2 weekly dosing for instance).

The challenge from there is to work on the labelling, if the DMOAD data is being shown at anything more than base level statistical significance and its clinically meaningful then once we have a pathway to getting it on the label, that then will pave the way to read-out and finally our chance to negotiate with the payers. This phase, the negotiations, will be a whole lot easier and definitely exacting as we present our data and evidence to the payers and the medical associations. It is the powerful AMA for instance that will eventually send out those memos to each and every Doc in the country saying we are the new std of care.

Its then that attitudes will chance and patients will flock.

My thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.