PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

An update for this week of PAR broker data (only the first...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    An update for this week of PAR broker data (only the first couple of days have settled within this data set so stay tuned for further data once settled)

Major Buyers:
    - Ord Minnett (Institutional)
    - Citigroup (Institutional)
    - Commonwealth (Retail)
    - UBS (Institutional)
    - Evan & Partners (Institutional)

Major Sellers:
    - Argonaut (Institutional)
    - Nomura (Institutional)
    - Pershing (Institutional)
    - Bell Potter (Institutional)

Conclusions:
    This is the first period since I have started posting on PAR that Commonwealth (Retail - Mum and Dad Investors) have started to buy more than they have sold at these prices. In previous updates they had been the largest sellers by all entities, that has since changed. Citigroup and Ord Minnett continue to accumulate at these prices alongside other leading Institutional funds such as UBS. This has come to be a level of stock price resistance as these funds accumulate en masse, while funds such as Argonaut dump their holdings into these keen buyers. PAR has sat in this holding period as this sell side is soaked, will be interesting to see what December holds and if it breaks upwards or downwards.

With such institutional buying over the past 2 months, I would bet it breaks up. GLTAH, DYOR, not financial advice.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2709/2709130-2ef8ec9a7b230b065a6e384a2ca8af14.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $261.4K 990.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 9445 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.