PAR 4.17% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR Broker Data, page-57

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Edgck,
    until a BIo has a product it will generally bounce around based on news / speculation and anything else the market can throw at it. So its daily/weekly price movement is more of a sentiment than fact. At the moment for example you have Shorting campaigns and who can ignore the Reddit army. I know a few other stocks in the Bio space being pump by Reddit and they are flying, Doesnt mean they are any closer to their goal but people having a "punt" these days seems like the current past time. Until it all goes to "sh%t" then everyone will wonder how it happened. How did they lose so much money buying Afterpay at $150 per share on $0 profit (Thought I would throw that in for the Afterpay lovers)..

PAR is a binary stock which is a non-opioid drug, that we have exclusivity on for 25 years, works to reduce pain and potentially (yet to be proven) reverse the effects of OA, has worked in animals for over 60 years, has massive market potential etc etc (Mozz please jump in the water is warm)...

Yes the FDA has put up a couple of road blocks but true to the managment form, they have just doubled down and got on with the job. What other BIO on the Market can you be as certain about that the drug has efficacy and very low AE. So how much is PAR really worth.

As the IND's and the results get filed the shareprice will firm because the anticipation will build. Should it be higher, yes but there are lots of market forces at play till we are further down the path. My guess is the FDA news has pushed the goals posts out too far for alot of short term traders hence the shareprice will be lack luster until some of the Phase 3 studies re-affirm what we already know and have seen in all the past studies and trials. All it will take is one interested American fund or Company to throw out a licensing deal offer and you will have ignition.
    All the best

PoolBoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $114.2K 478.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 185592 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 45500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.