PAR 3.41% 22.8¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR Capital Position and 2024 Raising Requirements, page-70

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    I started off with a lot more invested in PAR and still believe it will have a great outcome and become that block buster drug that I know it can be. I Believe in PAR so much that I have almost forgotten that I own them, they are in the bottom draw. Someone else wrote that occasionally their most cherished shares come out of the bottom draw for a hug to show that they still hold a special place, before lovingly placing them back in the bottom draw, this describes how I feel about PAR.

But now I hold significantly more shares and more invested in IMU. Yes, I am a huge cheerleader of IMU, even though I rarely post. The difference I see between IMU and almost any other pharmaceutical is that they aren’t targeting one indication they now are potentially targeting every single cancer from blood cancers through to all solid tumours. Yeah, when you have a patient with an extremely hard to treat patient that has failed 3+ lines of other treatments have a complete response and being cancer free and all of this at a low to medium dose. Yeah, I can see why the market responded the way it did. I don’t know enough on RAC to comment, but if RAC can compare then eventually the market will catch on and rerate its share price.

As the market will eventually realise that PAR is a huge block buster and it will re rate. When is the question, I suspect not until the first OA deal is done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.8¢
Change
0.008(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $78.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.8¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ $5.076K 22.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 48301 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 6504 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.