PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR CEO explains SAS patient results in interview, page-12

1. 4,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6729
    Wazza..In a word, nope. As far as I know there is usually no chance of interim read-outs...there wasn't in the case of our 2B for example. Usually the sponsor will announce when the trial has stated, fully recruited....and when the read out will occur as they themselves find out and are given dates.

We were lucky in the past as alongside the Phase 2 we had the SAS going in parallel so it was like a window into our results, very rare that that happens - let me tell you!

Again, we are lucky now and going forwad...this is NOT a case where we start in a few weeks time (my views) and after two whole years of nothing we get a read out. Nah..we have multiple studies and multiple indications, what this means is that while there will be weeks, maybe months where we don't hear much, it will certainly NOT be 2 year of sheer...utter...and crazy boredom with no info. however.

Take a look at the presentation slides distributed at R&D day recently and you will see there is swag of things happening and there will be interim read outs in studies that aren't strictly controlled by the umpires. (002/003 for instance are strictly controlled and are the main P3 trials, it is these two where I mean we are very unlikely to get interim results or data or read-outs)...but 008 for example will have a interim read out later this year. There is also MPS trials (again NOT the P2 MPS I or P2/3 MPS VI trial, this is also strictly governed) and other bits and pieces which should give us interim data and ensure we are fed nicely.

Hope that sheds some light.

Last edited by Mozzarc: 07/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $162.7K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25008 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.