PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

No doubt there are so many many possibilities....I like your...

1. 4,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6815
    No doubt there are so many many possibilities....

I like your idea of the zig zag..it happens in so many cases...heck even something meteoric like APT or the usual suspects of APPL and AMZN...all have gone up...and then fallen right back down..before one day recovering and progressing to higher highs....sure SLTH (super long term holders) have done extremely well out of it but they would have had either the sheer nerves of steel...or they really just forgot about the stock and in a decade's time they came back and realised they are still holding their core allocation...not unlike those wacky stories we hear of zip drives being sought after from rubbish tips as they have some few hundred bit coin on them and are actually worth more than the value of the entire land that the tip resides in!

Take a little gander at FB...I remember this so well as I did a little option trading on them right at the start and then switched to buying a few shares and forgetting about it....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2881/2881938-091b1c1a4eda00c5a746b7ebeb95e03f.jpg

FIGURE 1 When FB listed it started with a quick bang and then promptly fizzled out and did nothing for a year and three months........why don't we pan out a bit...take a look at figure 2..and in Figure 2 I incorporate the ENTIRE of the above Figure 1 in a red circle to show you this flat move in perspective of the zoom-out...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2881/2881947-ac77bdef2c1fc210667efc5dbcbe9665.jpg

Figure 2 FB but panning out to incorporate a much longer period of time.... Look where it is now (green circle extreme right top corner)...sure its been a rough ride at times but what did the core holding do? From around $19 to $270 or so? Nice.

Now think about us...we are here today at what $2.80...will this not look something like Fig 1....and then in 5 years (if we aren't taken over!) we may look somewhat more like Figure 2

Not saying it will 100% happen..but there are certainly chances and good prospects. Not also saying we won't have our share of down times....it's not going to be a straight line up into heaven...

It's impossible to know the exact trajectory we might experience in the next 3 to 5 years...you are right TC...we could get a deal from outta nowhere and we find ourselves on a different path...we could just progress slow and steady like till readout...
    we could get an initial trickle of revenue which the market loves...There are many many paths we could traverse through and its much more complicated in our case as we have so much going on...multiple potential streams and possibilities.

Lets see how we pan out!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $74.10K 315.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3245 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 3703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.