PAR 3.92% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR CEO explains SAS patient results in interview, page-35

1. 4,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6807
    Yep, agree with you guys, we are so far under the radar that it's not funny and add the shorting pressure and insto games and our share still languishes....

I too ask all medico's I come across, be them GP's, Anesthetists, Pharmacists, even a couple of Dentists, all have either not at all heard of PAR or PPS or have heard of it vaguely but have no idea at all the efficacy we are achieving in this new format!

We as a tight informed shareholder PAR group need to simply hold on...it'll be turbulent at times, we know this....until we really breakthrough and make headlines with our P3 and supporting data...yes this will take some time...but I know for a fact there will be more informed analysts and Bigger Bio Pharmas that will learn much more about us over time...they have already started digging....they will be first in line...they will do it by stealth...chunks of shares over time so as to not disturb anyone and get the lowest price the can possibly achieve...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2886/2886212-2b0974c5b0afa769d0e49b5fff938e07.jpg
    Instos will take shares off retail as silently as they can...clandestine operation ...

When we Boom and hit the proper world headlines we will see they are no longer just small positions on our register...they have amassed, this is very typical... I just hold tighter....I know how bright our future can be.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $59.66K 241.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 78837 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 36290 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.