PAR 3.70% 28.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi all, I'm not if this has already been posted on this forum...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi all, I'm not if this has already been posted on this forum but PAR is currently undergoing a clinical trial in Box Hill, Melbourne at the Sportsmed Biologic clinic. My mother who is a long-term patient of Sportsmed Biologic is currently being screened for the trial. When she last spoke with the clinical trial nurse coordinator (yesterday) she informed my mother that they still need well over 50 trial participants and my mother was one of the first they have successfully screened.

My mother booked in to see Dr.Sam Harkin last Friday for treatment of knee osteoarthritis and he was the one that informed her that she might be a suitable candidate for the clinical trial. My mother spoke extremely highly of Dr. Harkin so if anyone has knee osteoarthritis I would recommend seeing him!

I have seen a copy of the trial consent form that my mother signed it the title states:

"Randomised, Double-blind, placebo-controlled study to Evaluate the Treatment effect of Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium compared with placebo on Synovial fluid biomarkers in participants with knee osteoarthritis. The study will also assess whether PPS is effective in relieving knee pain and improving function in people with knee osteoarthritis."

Fingers crossed my mother doesn't get the placebo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $97.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $189.1K 668.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65071 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 16299 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ 246669
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.