PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PAR General discussion, page-15

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi folks,

Another question I have, again from the perspective of validating the investment thesis behind PAR. A stock that I am very overweight in. I am trying to tidy up any loose ends in my investment thesis before buying more of these.
    Thanks to all for the contributions to these PAR threads. It is one of the best that I know of.

One of the things my investment in PAR is predicated on is the moat around PAR. Thanks @Mozzarc for your moat posts.
    I understand that the moat from other Pharma competition is comprised of three things.

FDA exclusivity - Which for iPPS will be three years whereby another Pharma cannot use the clinical data from the PAR FDA trials (Not sure about Eurpoe?)
    Patents against iPPS and knee OA held by PAR which have a duration of 20 years from patent approval.
    The Bene 25 year exclusivity of supply contract with PAR.

FDA exclusivity term - I think is correct
    Patents, We are relying on PAR's choice of Patent Attorneys for this I assume and repurposed drugs have a good history of patent support?
    Which leaves the Bene contract

My question is:

Does anyone have knowledge of the Bene contract and what is involved with it. Ultimately how water tight is this?

thanks again folks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.8¢ 23.0¢ $155.1K 661.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 365364 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 11500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.