PAR 2.17% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thats so funny Edski1... I was testing a similar theory in which...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Thats so funny Edski1... I was testing a similar theory in which if the ratio of red wine in my blood was high enough that I would be immune or at the very least the purines in the red wine would attack and kill any traces of Covid... Unfortunantly the theory did not prove correct hence I am still relying on PAR to provide me with the retirement I think I deserve (which is opulent).... lol...

I've had zero side effects so much so that after my inital postive I had a rapid antigen test which was negitive, so Im waiting another test that I dutifully waited in line for on Xmas day for 4 hours. Im double vaxed so maybe that is doing its thing correctly its just the disappoitment in my kids faces after spending a year in isolation from school and their friends to be told Xmas is cancelled back to your computer games you go. Anyway third world problems really as we are all healthy, have a nice home (and my wife loves me .. I think, but watch this space if my overallocation in PAR goes south...), their are many worse off than us this christmas for all sorts of reasons....

The same cannot be said for the punters at the country club Im hearing whispers that they are attempting a coo to over throw the Pool boy with a backpacker nammed Sanchez... unbelivable.

Have a great new year PARisians... lets hope we can get some share price appreciation in the new year with maybe a fast track thrown in for good measure.

The Pool

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $186.1K 801.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33599 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 65498 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.