PAR 1.96% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Thanks as always Mozzinterestingly enough I received my...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Thanks as always Mozz

interestingly enough I received my treatment and received great response after the third week mark carrying me into the fifth week, and then it just dropped straight after being injected with my last dose of iPPS. I know this wasn't a placebo affect as my leg rehab activities suddenly didn't hurt like normal after carrying out the activities. It was a clear difference.

Dosing regime was 300mg once a week for 5 weeks which a few others have had here and resulted in positive effects.

Because of this my Doctor wants to do a top up of 300mg once a month every month. He doesn't charge me any fees as it's experimental in the sense that it's using a pre-existing drug in a novel manner so I know it's not him wanting me to continually come back. He has found similar things with other patients and believes that once a month has shown the best result to date with not many having longer than 6 month benefit.

I am concerned about this form of treatment as I am only 30 and 300mg a month for the rest of eternity really ups the chances of macular degeneration. I just wanted to go back to him with some information on the linkages between iPPS and macular damage.

I will need to continue my research but it is definitely IMO a big risk for the use of this drug. Whilst s 2000g lifetime dosage seems to show the cumulative issues, the FDA and TGA would consider that bar much lower for practice and guidelines/implementation to be on the safe side

Thanks again, my opinions and experience only
    Last edited by Ganbaatar: 02/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.